Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to one and all!!!

From Doc's Corner of the world, there are many out here that feel as you and I do that all this Political Correctness crap is nothing short of subversion of OUR right to worship as we feel, to speak our mind without being jailed and to persue  happiness without fear of tyranny...  1st Amendment to our Constitution!!!

So who is behind all this??  Look at it closely.  It is the "few" who bark the loudest and the majority that gives way to them...
Athiests and the ACLU are trying to make CHRISTmas a secular holiday and take God out of everything.
Progressives and politicians say that by being politically correct we offend no one.  Hmmm, back in my youth, my father Roy M., taught me to be true to my own self and rely on no one.  He also taught me to speak the truth as I see it and admit it if that is proven wrong...  The point is that we HAVE become a nation of cowards in order to NOT offend anyone when what we should be doing is standing up for what we believe in and saying what we think.  Well here goes..

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you, to my jewish friends a belated happy Honnucha and my wish for each of you is a blessed time of love and family this season!!!

Now if that offends anyone then you have the same pantyhose to get glad in and suck it up!!  Jesus Christ is the reason for the season and NOT winter solstice.  A time of peace and joy, a time of love and family so there you have it....

But, in case you are wondering, I am being politically correct because I haven't told the muslims, liberals or progressives or the Ungrateful Nations to leave my country and don't come back, nor have I said that all of the above can kiss my butt if you don't like what I have to say.  But then, this is why America is the greatest nation on earth because we have a Constitution, a rule of law, that discourages tyrrany and encourages freedom and tolerance!!!  A nation forged in the blood of those who fought and died for freedom from tyrrany, founded by men of great faith in God who's laws are written into the Constitution!  Even the two athiests who helped forge the document agreed to it's principles and precepts...  But they all had this in common:  Freedom from Tyrrany in any form!!!  Political Correctness is nothing but tyrrany from those who would control us!!

Have a great and a free Merry CHRISTmas y'all!!!  Remember our brave troops defending us on foriegn soil and in harm's way in your prayers!!!


Semper Fidelis, Saepe Expertus, Fratres Aeterni
Doc Rodman

No comments:

Post a Comment